DIY Bleached Ombre Shorts
Summer is finally here!!! Time to revamp a pair of old jeans lying around your closet!!
1. Find an old pair of jeans (pref high waisted)…or buy some mom jeans from Goodwill for like $1
2. Put on the jeans and draw a line with sharpie where to cut (leave some room in case you mess up)
**The line should be diagonal with the outward seam highest**
3. Cut lines around the pockets and fringe the edges with tweezers
3. Pour bleach in a squirt bottle and spray the shorts
4. Pour bleach on the end of the shorts to create an ombre effect
5. Allow the shorts to sit out and dry overnight
6. When dry, throw the shorts into the wash and then dryer
**The dryer will fluff up the edges to create a vintage look**
7. And you’re done!!
Optional-Pin some studs on one side pocket if you want to be extra trendy
Comment below if you have any questions!
Follow me on Instagram @JoySiao